The terms "We" / "Us" / "Our"/”Company” individually and collectively refer to *I am love*, and the terms "Visitor” ”User” refer to the users.
This page states the Terms and Conditions under which you (Visitor) may visit this website (“www.iamlove.in”). Please read this page carefully. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated here, we would request you to exit this site. The business, any of its business divisions and / or its subsidiaries, associate companies or subsidiaries to subsidiaries or such other investment companies (in India or abroad) reserve their respective rights to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page periodically to re-appraise yourself of the Terms and Conditions, because they are binding on all users of this Website.
- Content means any content whatsoever which you upload to the Platform, including but not limited to any bios, experience, descriptions, reviews, usage data, feedback, comments, chats, media.
- Platform means this website, app, platform and any service offered under the name “I Am Love”.
- Price means for each Product, the price listed on Platform and which are subject to change from time to time.
- Product means any products or goods offered for sale on our Platform.
- Sale Contract means a binding legal agreement under which we sell you the relevant Product/s for the Price/s.
- Warranties mean any warranties, conditions, terms, representations, statements and promises of whatever nature, whether express or implied.
- We, we, us, our means "I Am Love".
- You, you or your mean you and any user of this Platform or any person buying Products from us.
- Access to and use of this Platform, and the availability of any Products, is subject to you being at least 18 years old and having the legal capacity to enter into binding contracts. If this condition is not satisfied, please cease using the Platform immediately.
- You may be required to be a registered member to access certain features of our website.
- You will create a username and password. You are responsible for keeping this user name and password secure and are responsible for all use and activity carried out under this user name. You must not share your account credentials with any third party. We do not authorise anyone to use the service on your behalf, and we will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from any kind of unauthorised activity that takes place under your account.
- You must not impersonate some other individual, business or company. In case you try to present yourself as another individual or company, your account may be suspended and legal action may be taken against you.
- Where the Platform allows you to upload any Content, you:
- represent and warrant to us that you have all right, title, interest and authority in the Content;
- represent and warrant to us that you have the permission to use the name and likeness of each person whose image appears in any Content in the manner contemplated by these Terms;
- represent and warrant to us that the use or exploitation of Content will not infringe the rights of any third party (including, but are not limited to, intellectual property rights and privacy rights); and
- agree and undertake to pay all amounts which become owing to any person (whether by way of royalty or otherwise) as a result of or in connection with your submission of the Content to or via the Platform.It is your responsibility to back up any Content to your own systems. We do not guarantee that the Platform will always be available at all times.
- You agree that we can store Content in our servers.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, you release us and indemnify us from any claim or loss in relation to Content being stored in our servers.
- This clause 5 will survive termination of these Terms
- All logos, brands, marks headings, labels, names, signatures, numerals, shapes or any combinations thereof, appearing in this site, except as otherwise noted, are properties either owned, or used under license, by the business and / or its associate entities who feature on this Website. The use of these properties or any other content on this site, except as provided in these terms and conditions or in the site content, is strictly prohibited.
- You may not sell or modify any content from this Website or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the materials in any way for any public or commercial purpose without the respective organisation’s or entity’s written permission.
6. Your conduct
In using the Platform, you must:
- strictly comply with any policy displayed on our Platform;
- obey all laws whatsoever (including international law) which may apply in respect of your use of the Platform;
- Behave courteously and politely to our employees and representatives;
- not take any action that is likely to impose upon the Platform or our (or its third-party suppliers) a disproportionately large load;
- not interfere with the proper working of the Platform or any activities conducted via the Platform, including by using any automated or manual software or process to "crawl", "spider" or engage in similar conduct in relation to the Platform;
- except to the extent the Copyright Act allows you to do so, not reverse engineer or otherwise seek to obtain any source code forming part of the Platform.
- not add any Content:
- unless you hold all necessary rights, licences and consents to do so;
- that may result in you or us breaching any law, regulation, rule, code or other legal obligation;
- that is or could reasonably be considered to be obscene, inappropriate, defamatory, disparaging, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, threatening, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, profane, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or harassing;
- that would bring us or the Platform into disrepute;
- that infringes the rights of any person;
- that you know (or ought reasonably to suspect) is false, misleading, untruthful or inaccurate;
- that contains unsolicited or unauthorised advertising (including junk mail or spam); or
- that contains computer or software viruses, files or programs that are designed to interfere with the ordinary functions of the Platform, or obtain unauthorised access to any system, information, security device belonging to us or any third party.
1. Sale Contracts
The Price must be paid without setoff or deduction. All Prices are subject to change at any time until a Sale Contract is confirmed by us. Payment must be effected through our current payment platform of choice.
Products displayed on our Platform or otherwise disclosed may not be available or be exactly as described. We will use our best endeavours to ensure that Product details, descriptions, images and prices are correct at the time the relevant information is entered into the system or disclosed to you. However, to the extent permitted by law, we do not warrant that the descriptions or other content available on the Platform or otherwise disclosed are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
4. Ordering Products
- Product Prices may change region to region and due to a variety of factors, including without limitation promotional events or new offerings.
- All Products are subject to availability.
- We reserve the right to refuse to sell or supply Products to any person, for any reason, at our sole discretion.
5. Personal Use
Our Products and any samples which are provided to you are for your personal use only. You must not sell or resell any of the Products, or samples, that you purchase or otherwise receive from us. You must not supply them to anyone else, whether or not for reward.
6. Cancellation of Order
- Even though we do not have any discretions over orders being placed on our website by visitors, we do hold the eventual authority over fulfilling it. We might put an order on hold or cancel it if it is deemed fraudulent or malicious, without liability. We also reserve the right to refuse or cancel orders in scenarios like inaccuracies in pricing of a product on the website or stock unavailability. We may also require additional verification or information before accepting any order. We may contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed to your account. Any promotional voucher used for the cancelled orders may not be refunded. Further, in case of suspicious transactions, we reserve the right to inform law enforcement officials and provide them with all transaction details that may be requested for investigation of any illegal activity.The customer may cancel their order within one working day of placing it with us. Once an order is shipped, it is not under our control to cancel it.
- Title to Goods: we retain the legal ownership of any Products until the latter of the dispatch of the Products to you or when full payment for the Products is received by us. The legal ownership of the Products will immediately revert to us if we refund any such payment to you.
- Delivery Timeframe: any delivery times quoted to you are indicative only. Products may be delivered in one or more parts. To the extent permitted by law, we do not accept any liability whatsoever for delayed delivery caused by any third-party. All orders will be prepared and dispatched within 2 working days of placement of order with our preferred carriers. Even though delivery time is stipulated and not in our ultimate control, we expect the customer to receive the ordered product within 3-5 working days of dispatch.
- Risk of Loss: Risk in the Products will pass to you upon delivery to you.
- Receipt of Products: Upon delivery of the Products, you must inspect the Products for any shortage or quality issues. You will be deemed to have accepted the Products and waived the right to make any claim unless you notify us in writing within 7 days of receiving the Products. If we have provided you with more Products than what you ordered, you must also notify us and return the surplus Products to us (we will bear the shipping costs).
- Returns are only with our prior written consent, which may be withheld at our sole discretion and provided on a case by case basis.
- If you have received the wrong Products, any item is damaged or your order does not arrive please contact us immediately (and no longer than 7 days from receipt of the Products) and give a full detailed description of the problem / damage, as well as your name, contact number or email and order number. We will then determine how best to resolve your problem.
8. Intellectual Property Rights
- You acknowledge and agree that the Platform and the content contained therein are protected by copyright, trademarks, service marks, patents, design registrations, and other proprietary rights and laws, and you agree to comply with and maintain all copyright notices and other restrictions on content accessed on or via the Platform.
- You must not do anything which breaches or otherwise interferes with our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of any of its third-party licensors. You may not distribute, reproduce, publish, alter, modify or create derivative works from the Platform content without our prior written permission or the relevant third-party licensor or exploit such contents for commercial benefit.
- You acknowledge and agree that damages may not be an adequate remedy for a breach of this clause 8 and that equitable or injunctive relief may be necessary.
9. Third party sites
- The Platform may contain links to websites that are owned and operated by third parties. We have no control over these external websites, which are governed by terms and conditions and privacy policies independent of us.
- You acknowledge and agree that when you access a third-party website available via a link contained on the Platform:
- we are not liable for the content, accuracy, lawfulness, appropriateness, or any other aspect of that third-party website; and
- you acknowledge and agree that to the full extent permitted by applicable law, we will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you or any other person as a result of or in connection with your access or use of any third-party website available via a link on the Platform.
10.Disclaimer and limitation of liability
- Results and effectiveness of the products may vary from person to person and may be down to a variety of factors, many of which are outside of our control. Accordingly, we disclaim any liability for poor-performance of the products and for any non-economic loss including without limitation loss of enjoyment, disappointment, distress or frustration, whether physical or mental.
- This platform may include forward-looking statements or statements of opinion. These statements are based on the reasonable beliefs of our management as well as assumptions made by and information currently available to us. Many factors that we are unable to predict with accuracy could cause our products’ actual results, performance or achievements to be materially different from those that may be expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements.
- We exclude all liability for consequential, special, indirect, non-economic or remote loss, including loss of opportunity or business;
- Our liability is excluded to the extent that you contributed to the liability;
- We exclude all liability for anything you have been aware of for longer than six months and you have not commenced a claim; and our liability is subject to your duty to mitigate your loss
- Any information or advice provided on the Platform, including any information advice in relation to the Products, health or anything else, is of general nature only. You acknowledge that:
- your use of any Products and any accessories or any advice is solely at your own risk;
- you must rely entirely on your own enquiries and judgment in relation to Products and any accessories, anything offered by us, any advice and any other information or material contained on the Platform;
- you must not use any Products or other accessories in a manner inconsistent with any displayed instructions;
- you should not rely solely on any information on the Platform and you must always consider obtaining independent advice, including without limitation advice from a medical professional. If a medical professional provides you with any advice in relation to the Products, you must follow that advice;
- we are not liable for any reckless or negligent act or omission by you;
- If at any time you have reason to believe that a certain act or omission is likely to result in damage or harm to any person or property, you must not do that act or omission.
- We exclude all liability for any damage to the Products caused by your failure to properly follow our advice or reasonable caution in relation to storage, maintenance and cleaning of the Products. You must take reasonable steps to store, maintain and clean all Products and accessories in accordance with standard practice and any instructions provided.
- in the case of goods:
- the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
- the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; and
- in the case of services:
- the supply of the services again; or
- the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
- We provide the Platform on an “as is” and on an “as available” basis without any Warranties as to continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Platform, that its servers are free of computer viruses, bugs or other harmful components, that defects will be corrected, or that you will not have disruption or other difficulties in using the Platform.
- All of the above subclauses are cumulative to one another.
11.Release and Indemnity
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, you agree to release the Released Parties from all Loss or Claims arising out of or in any way connected with any Relevant Matter. You further waive any and all rights and benefits otherwise conferred by any statutory or non-statutory law of any jurisdiction that would purport to limit the scope of a release or waiver.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from any Loss or Claims arising out of or in any way connected with any Relevant Matter.
- In this clause:
- Claim means a claim, action, proceeding or demand made against a person concerned, however it arises and whether it is present or future, fixed or unascertained, actual or contingent.
- Loss means a damage, loss, cost, expense or liability incurred by the person concerned however arising, including without limitation penalties, fines, and interest and including those which are prospective or contingent and those the amount of which for the time being is not ascertained or ascertainable.
- Released Parties means us and our officers, directors, shareholders, agents, employees, consultants, associates affiliates, subsidiaries, sponsors, and other third-party partners. We hold the Released Parties’ rights on trust for their benefit.
- Relevant Matter means anything in connection with:
- any damage to person, property, personal injury or death;
- your use, misuse, or abuse of the Platform; and
- your breach or failure to observe any applicable law.
You acknowledge and agree that:
- we may terminate your access to the Platform at any time without giving any explanation.
- A provision of this agreement which can and is intended to operate after its conclusion will remain in full force and effect – including all indemnities and releases.